• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Expoguy
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Dana Point, CA

Post by Expoguy »

I have posted a lot recently and on the hunt for 28TE. I have owned several boats over the past 30 years and my favorite was a 45' Chris named Thunder. We live in southern California and enjoy weekends at Catalina, fishing and cruising . We had to sell our 45' Chris and purchased a 29' Chaparral with twin V6's. I am looking for something with more range, better fuel economy, lower maintenance and repair cost. I think 28TE may work for us and the flush deck with the L shaped setee (Newport) is the
Only way to go. I have looked at two local boats and just completed a survey that went bad. There are only a few more boats available locally and hope we find a good one.

Guy
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Re: New Member

Post by catalina_mike »

Hang in there and as I said I need fishing buds...
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal
Expoguy
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Dana Point, CA

Re: New Member

Post by Expoguy »

catalina_mike wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 pm Hang in there and as I said I need fishing buds...
Thanks Mike !

Looking forward to spring and spending time on the water. I go down to harbor just to paddle board a few times a week when good weather. Hope to see you soon.

Guy

Return to “New Member Introductions”