• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member from Perdido Bay Florida

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Cort Musgrave
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Perdido Bay

New member from Perdido Bay Florida

Post by Cort Musgrave »

Hello, thank you for letting me join. I recenty moved to the Perdido bay area of Pensacola and worked out a deal with my Uncle for his 1970 Albin 25. It has been recently repowered with a Yanmar 30hp diesel and is in nice condition.
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New member from Perdido Bay Florida

Post by WillieC »

Welcome, Cort! A repowered A25 is a thing of beauty. You will get many years more out of that boat. Please post pics when you get a chance.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Cort, sounds like you got one of the true classics. You have a good boat and are in a nice place to use it. What kind of plans do you have for her? I second WillyC show some pictures when you get the time.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Another one has seen the light!! Welcome aboard! What hull number is your boat? You may be a candidate for having the oldest A25 on AOG. What series Yanmar model? The "30" designation may not indicate true horsepower. For example our 3GM30F is actually rated 24 HP continuous/27 HP momentary. In any case you scored a good find. Enjoy!
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “New Member Introductions”