• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Members

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
jimmynix
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Gig Harbor WA

New Members

Post by jimmynix »

We are Jim and Jan Nixon and are just in the process of purchasing a North Sea Cutter 40. We've lived in Gig Harbor WA for just over a year, having relocated from Oriental NC, "the Sailing Capital of NC", to be nearer grandchildren. With any luck the boat will be home ported here as well.

I have a USCG Masters license and am instructor certified by US Sailing and US Powerboating and am currently the instructor for the Freedom Boat Club-Puget Sound with locations in Olympia, Tacoma, and Bremerton.

We have lots of east coast boating experience but almost none in the PNW. We're looking forward to building some.

We were drawn to the interior and exterior designs of the boat and the possible speed variations available. We go to survey in 2 weeks. We'll see what new information that brings.....
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New Members

Post by WillieC »

Welcome to AOG and to the PNW. We are out on Hood Canal and frequently come into Gig Harbor for Costco and Home Despot. For us it's a tossup whether GH or Silverdale.

You are in for some great boating here. Hope to see you around!

Return to “New Member Introductions”