• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New owner of 1997 Albin 28TE on Cape Cod

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
JimCoughlin
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Cod

New owner of 1997 Albin 28TE on Cape Cod

Post by JimCoughlin »

Very excited to be part of this group. After 20 years of Catalina30 ownership we are ready for our Albin 28 adventure. This forum has been extremely helpful so far. Thanks gang!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Jack
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essex CT

Re: New owner of 1997 Albin 28TE on Cape Cod

Post by Jack »

Welcome. Hop on down to the Northeast Rendezvous in Essex CT the weekend of the 28th of this month.
Your boat looks great.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Jim, sounds like you have had two nice boats. I’m sure you'll enjoy the Albin, many of our owners have come from the sailing side for one reason or another. The 28 has a number of creature comforts, a good fishing platform and get up an go ability when you want it. Hope you enjoy many years of good service from the new boat.
Norseman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palm Coast, Florida

Post by Norseman »

JimCoughlin wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:24 am Very excited to be part of this group. After 20 years of Catalina30 ownership we are ready for our Albin 28 adventure. This forum has been extremely helpful so far. Thanks gang!

Catalina 30, great boat.
I had sailboats 20+ years before I got the Albin 28TE tub.
Love the Albin, good quality, seaworthy and the perfect size, single diesel and all.
Welcome aboard. :wink:
2001 28TE, 6LP-STE, 1,337 hrs, 19X18 four-blade wheel.

Return to “New Member Introductions”