• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 32 CB

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Eastwind
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Burnt Store Marina

Albin 32 CB

Post by Eastwind »

Just in the process of buying a 96 Albin 32 over Christmas and the New year. Would not have chosen these dates but thats the way it ended up. We plan to keep the boat in Daytona Beach close to where we bought it and do some work before taking off. Last boat was a Fisher Motorsailer 37ft aft cabin which we cruised European waters.
Looked a range of boats before choosing the Albin. Mainship 34 Pilot, Wellcraft Coastal 330 and the Camano 28.
First impressions were that this is a well made vessel. Not sure about the V berth set up and may well adapt that to a square Queen size berth.
Heading down after new years and going to tear it all apart so no doubt I will have some questions.

Return to “New Member Introductions”