• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
allante
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Amesbury Ma

Post by allante »

Hi All. New member from the Boston area. Currently do not own a boat. But would love to find a 28TE.
I grew up on lake boats and have been on the ocean with friends or on boats Ive rented while on vacation.
After exhausting research and a few boat shows etc I think the 28TE suites my needs.
So here I am.
Always open to thoughts, opinions, suggestions from experienced owners as to what to look for or stay away from.
Ill be keeping an eye on the "for sales" along with the usual searches on yactworld, BT etc etc.
Thanx in advance,
Jim
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New Member

Post by WillieC »

Welcome aboard, Jim. Good luck in your search. Can't wait to see your new boat and hear about your adventures!
Wfmdfm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Wareham ma

Post by Wfmdfm »

Welcome. Another mass guy. I am taking delivery on my Albin 28TE in just over a week. Will be keeping it in Wareham Ma. I have been looking for awhile and happy to answer any questions on your hunt.
2000 28 TE Yanmar 300 6LP-STE
allante
First Mate
First Mate

Post by allante »

Congratulations!! What did you get? Specs? And from where?
thanx
Nancy's Promise
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Keyport NJ

Post by Nancy's Promise »

Did you look at this boat ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
allante
First Mate
First Mate

Post by allante »

Nancys Promise I looked for it but it doesnt seem to be on CL anymore

Return to “New Member Introductions”