• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello to all AOG members from CHILE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
mbusquets
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Miami

Hello to all AOG members from CHILE

Post by mbusquets »

We recently purchased a 2006 Albin 28 Flush Deck. Unfortunately when we were getting ready for the inaugural cruise we got locked down in Chile, where we live, because of the Corona Virus nightmare. Once its over we will be going to Miami , which is where we keep the boat.
If anybody is selling a trailer please let me know. Also considering a generator install if anybody has any suggestions I would like hear them
Looking forward to enjoying whats looks to be a great boat, from what I have read after buying it.

All the best ,

Martin Busquets
Albin 28 TE FD
Touch-n-Go II
Yanmar 6LPA
Jack
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essex CT

Re: Hello to all AOG members from CHILE

Post by Jack »

Good luck with your new Albin. The 28 is a wonderful boat. If you trailer the boat from Miami to Chile, I'd love to see the pictures. :lol:

Return to “New Member Introductions”