• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
beuerle
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Severn River

Post by beuerle »

Hi,

I'm a new member and am a prospective Albin owner. From the Annapolis area, currently have a small outboard runabout on the Severn river. Would like to expand our boating horizons and get out into the bay. Am actively looking for a 28TE. I've learning a lot already by reading the forums.

thanks, Brian
Bearkeley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: South Florida

Re: new member

Post by Bearkeley »

Welcome from the middle bay! Just joined recently...new to cruising and Albins. We have mostly fishing around the Potomac and the bay with our center console and like you, decided to explore the bay! PM if you are ever near the Little Wicomico. Not sure if we'll make it the Rendezvous in a couple of weeks to meet othe Albin owners but will definitely be near you for the boat show.
Former owner of the ‘Mary Jo'
1984 Albin 27FC (#74)
Hutchinson Island, Florida
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Post by Jeremyvmd »

Welcome to the board! The 28 is a great all around boat. Perfect for a little camping or exploring
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Post by catalina_mike »

Jeremyvmd wrote:Welcome to the board! The 28 is a great all around boat. Perfect for a little camping or exploring
Or fishing and diving.. Great little workhorse.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal

Return to “New Member Introductions”