• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New 1990 Albin 27FC Owner

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Oldseadog
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Neches, Tx.

New 1990 Albin 27FC Owner

Post by Oldseadog »

Hello everyone. We've just acquired a 1990 Albin 27FC which is in need of a lot of TLC. Current estimate to bring the boat to "Fair" condition is about six months of work. The one redeeming thing about this boat is that the engine is a 2013 Yanmar 4JH4-TE with only 96 hours of operation. So, expect lots of questions from the "Oldseadog".
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New 1990 Albin 27FC Owner

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome to group, sounds like you have a solid platform to work from. The 27 is a great boat and a late model is an added benefit. We have been working on ours for two years, we start one job and it opens several new ones. The good thing is you will end up with a great boat, enjoy.
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New 1990 Albin 27FC Owner

Post by WillieC »

SIX MONTHS! I like this enthusiasm! Welcome aboard Oldseadog. 96 hrs on engine. I like that too!
Keep us posted and lots of pics.

Return to “New Member Introductions”