• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member Intro

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
SallySandDab
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Channel Islands, CA

New Member Intro

Post by SallySandDab »

Greetings,

My wife, daughters and I are prospective owners looking for a '31 TE to enjoy the amazing beauty lying a few miles offshore from Ventura, CA. Thank you to those who took the initiative that led to this catalog of info, which I'm sure will prove invaluable as we embark on this new adventure. I hope one day to be able to contribute.

Best,
Evan
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Re: New Member Intro

Post by catalina_mike »

Good luck and this is a great forum. It also helps that Albin's are great tough boats. You will appreciate that up there. I read here once that someone said they got caught in some pretty bad stuff and his wife was uncomfortable but not afraid because of how the boat handled the waves.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

The 31te is a fine vessel. There are some around the West Coast. We will help you keep and eye out. There was a 31te with twin 315 Yanmar's in San Diego a while back. Owner sent me a note from time to time looking to move up. If I come across it will let you know. Watch in SF and Wash. State. Bellingham Yachts in Wa. Seems to have one fairly often.
There are not to expensive to transport as they do not have a flybridge model.
whwells "Howard"
SallySandDab
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Channel Islands, CA

Post by SallySandDab »

Well, it took some time and I did not select a 31' however I am the very proud owner of a 28te. She is a dream come true! I would like to pour over documents in the Document library and learn as much as possible. What does it require to gain the permissions to view. See you in Catalina Mike!
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Post by catalina_mike »

Lets plan a meeting we are in Dana Point. If you need any help with something PM me.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal

Return to “New Member Introductions”