• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
JustUs
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Bayport, NY

Hello

Post by JustUs »

We are new members and bought our 1976 Family 34 a year ago. We logged 1800 miles in the year and love the boat even more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Hello

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Welcome aboard & congrats on your Albin acquisition. 1800 miles in one year? Wow! Where all did you go? I thought we were doing good with 1,200 NM on the water in three seasons. But 1800 in one year? My hat's off to you!
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
JustUs
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Bayport, NY

Post by JustUs »

First of all, I made the trip up from near Myrtle Beach where we found her to Long Island. Then we used her every weekend and did a few trips...one up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Cod MA

Post by Marcy K »

Hello Just Us,

I missed your original post in November. You said you have a 1976 34 family cruiser, do you mean a 1986 A 34? its difficult to tell from your photo but it does look like a mid 1980s A 34. We have Hull #4 with a full flybridge and love it also. What engine do you have? The original Cummins 210 Turbo? Let us know if your travels take you east toward the Cape and the Islands.
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA

Return to “New Member Introductions”