• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member - Jan 2017

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Tshark
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Lazy Bend, TX

New Member - Jan 2017

Post by Tshark »

Hello Everyone --

I've been lurking trying to learn about the Albin 27. Now I'm looking to purchase one, and have joined the group. My wife and I are in Lazy Bend, which is on Clear Lake in the Galveston Bay area of Texas. We have been life long sailors.

Best regards,
Tom
tego
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tellico Marina- Little Tennessee River near Vonore, TN

Re: New Member - Jan 2017

Post by tego »

Howdy Tom, I imagine at least 90% of us ragbaggers eventually cross over to the dark side. Welcome. You'll love the 27 if you get one. I love mine more than any other boat I've owned, and I've owned a few. It's predictable, maneuverable and thrifty, not to mention the advantage of not having to climb into your foulies every time the weather gets nasty. Good luck in your quest. Ben

Return to “New Member Introductions”