• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Cappadenexplorer
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Saint Thomas

Hello

Post by Cappadenexplorer »

My wife Shari and I are new albin trawler owners. We have a 1979 albin 36 double cabin trawler. We currently are located in key west fl. The boat is in good shape but needs some restoration. We brought her from pensiscola roughly 1000 miles. The 1979 lehman had a few issues but performed great.
I work for the city as a building inspector. My wife is semi retired and is a new author. We look forward to getting advice from you all about the many issues we are and will run into during her restoration.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Hello

Post by whwells »

Welcome to you both. Sounds like a fun project. Sure your building inspection will in many ways transfer over to the boat.
Have not owned one of the Classic's but have owned the 35te Albin 2006 Conv. and currently in a 36 Albin Express Trawler
2005. We all should be able to in area's of personal experience.
Howard

Return to “New Member Introductions”