• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

NewMember wanting to buy Albin Fishing Boat

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Honky Cat

NewMember wanting to buy Albin Fishing Boat

Post by Honky Cat »

Hi Albin Lovers:

I am Joe Bill Moad from Oklahoma City Oklahoma and glad to be referred to this site as to wanting to purchase nice older Albin Flush Deck to be used for Fishing and Cruising on a large Lake Texhoma and Lake Eufaula in Oklahoma. Also as i get comfortable with the Boat I will end up hauling it to Venice Louisiana and Houston to deep sea fish for Tuna. I was fixing to buy a Seaswirl and a good friend in California directed me to the Albin Brand, which i am lucky that he did. I like the looks of the Albin lots more!

If anyone knows of the lady(Boat) I am seeking, please send her my way :D

Honky Cat
Oklahoma
Honky Cat

Wanting Older Nice Flush Deck Fishing/Cruising Albin.

Post by Honky Cat »

HI

I am a Newbie on here and I am looking for a older, lower priced, well maintained Albin Flush deck with nice maintenance records. I live in Oklahoma and wanting to explore the Gulf. Please message me with anything that would be a fit for my needs. I am in no hurry, it has taken me years to try this again, since my last boat sank that I was owner of. Now i am ready to try a Albin. For good reasons!

Respectfully

Honky Cat
Oklahoma
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: NewMember wanting to buy Albin Fishing Boat

Post by Jeremyvmd »

Welcome to the board. Yacht trader and local ads are a good place to start. That's how I found mine, small ad in a local forsale magazine

I did notice you had posted up in a a25 and 27 for sale. Be aware they are displacement boats. 10-12 knots on the high end. Cruise around 6. Much different than the a28te which you ask about above! The 28 cruises at 15-20 and tops out at 20-25(ish) also you need to be aware that many of the 25 and 27 have rear cabins which may affect you for tuna fishing.
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Honky Cat: Assume you are looking at the 28e by asking about the flush deck. It will get you there fast in comfort and make a great fishing platform. One of the 31te will also make you a roomy great fishing platform.
Howard
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Post by Jeremyvmd »

One other thing I forgot to mention, the flushdecks came put in early 2000, I want to say 2002 but not 100% on that...
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff

Return to “New Member Introductions”