• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Forum Change

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Nepidae
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essington, PA

Re: Forum Change

Post by Nepidae »

New Albin forum page display.docx
My resolution is set as 1920x1024.

I've attached what my screen looks like and I've noticed that some entries on the forum look 'normal', without the scrolling that is necessary for me to view some of the entries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Calm seas,

Charles

Jane & Charles Williamson
m/v Nepidae
Albin 43 Sundeck
Nepidae.trawler@gmail.com
MTOA-3927
AGLCA - 12114 (ret)
Currently: On the Loop
sail149
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuck at home on trailer! Chesapeake bay intended....

Re: Forum Change

Post by sail149 »

Hi john, I see the quick links now..,...... I usually scroll straight down to the posts as the logo takes up half the screen of an iPad! Totally missed the quick links.
If I'm right the new post tab applies to the entire site not just a sub forum? I try to only follow one sub forum otherwise I get distracted and spend too much time even though I enjoy people's posts....
I'll check out using the notifications...

I'll read some of the FAQ.... As WillieC says lots to read there....

Thanks
Warren
Warren
'84. 27AC. Lehman 4D61

Return to “General Discussion”