• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin sailboat

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

902dlw
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Severn River, Annapolis, MD

Albin sailboat

Post by 902dlw »

Got this note: Hi Vicki, I was reading in proptalk about an albin owners rendezvous at Zahnisers this summer and I had a question. My brother has an Albin Sailboat, and I work at Zahnisers. Is this club just for motorboats? Or are there two boatbuilders with the name Albin. It would be a cool surprise for him if he didn't know about this group and he was welcome in it because it meets here at my work. Any info would help, thank you in advance. My number is 215-559-4872 if you have any questions. Thanks Andrew

Anyone know the answer? Vicki Lathom, vlathom@gmail.com

By the way, how do I get new comments from AOG people automatically sent to my email?
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Albin sailboat

Post by jcollins »

902dlw wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 8:13 am Got this note: Hi Vicki, I was reading in proptalk about an albin owners rendezvous at Zahnisers this summer and I had a question. My brother has an Albin Sailboat, and I work at Zahnisers. Is this club just for motorboats? Or are there two boatbuilders with the name Albin. It would be a cool surprise for him if he didn't know about this group and he was welcome in it because it meets here at my work. Any info would help, thank you in advance. My number is 215-559-4872 if you have any questions. Thanks Andrew

Anyone know the answer? Vicki Lathom, vlathom@gmail.com

By the way, how do I get new comments from AOG people automatically sent to my email?
Vicki,
When you call him let him know that he is very welcome and it is the same Brand.
Once you create or reply to a message you are "subscribed" to it and will receive email updates. Additionally all new messages appear in the digest that is emailed to you daily, if you subscribe to that.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “General Discussion”