• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Promotion to Higher level member?

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Mpayne
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stamford CT

Promotion to Higher level member?

Post by Mpayne »

How do I earn promotion? the AOG is very important to me yet I fail to see how to support it better (and earn a promotion?)
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Re: Promotion to Higher level member?

Post by Pitou »

To become a Supporting Member you need to make a donation to the site or make a purchase from the AOG store.

Here is a link from the home page to the AOG store. From here click on Membership to make a donation or click on an item to purchase .. better yet .. do both.
index.htm

Thanks for being part of AOG! :wink:
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
filer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by filer »

Mpayne wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am How do I earn promotion? the AOG is very important to me yet I fail to see how to support it better (and earn a promotion?)
Albin Owners Group is 100% advertising free. But, we do have expense related to servers, software, and maintenance. Our administrators and moderators time is donated as well. The markup on burgees, tote bags, hats, and other items we provide for our members is minimal. That money goes directly towards operating expense. Any monies left over after operating expense will go toward future rendezvous' and gatherings.

How can you help? Buy something! We also understand that many just don't want or need more "stuff". Short of that a donation of any amount would be great.
CaptRonV
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chicago Il

Post by CaptRonV »

I think it may be related also about the level of participation (number of posts)
Captain Ron Voisard
Chicago.Il.
Absolutely
2002 28TE

Return to “General Discussion”