• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hull Numbers

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Hull Numbers

Post by DCatSea »

Just found out that Sprig1 (Chris) has A27 #140. Mazboot is A27 #142, which means that 2 boats probably shared the slip during construction, and are now both on the Chesapeake Bay.
Wondering if anyone knows where #141 is.
I wonder if it is possible to track current whereabouts of A27s (and A25s?) through hull #s.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Hull Numbers

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

I wonder if it is possible to track current whereabouts of A27s (and A25s?) through hull #s?
Guess asking around this and other trawler type forums would be your best bet.

In 2015 we saw this A27 on St. Leonard's Creek (tributary of Patuxent River above Solomons) at Vera's during our Chesapeake cruise. Met the owner briefly, but didn't ask for or get contact info, so your guess is as good as mine who this one belongs to & where it's at now.
DSCN2904.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “General Discussion”