• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

transom shower install point Albin 2005 EC

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Lumpy
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Halifax, NS

transom shower install point Albin 2005 EC

Post by Lumpy »

I recently purchased my second pleasure boat, a 2005 Albin 28 Express Cruiser w/Yanmar 315, a mini runabout but competes nicely with the Black Cove 37', that in itself is incredible. Can anybody tell me where the shower on the false transom hooks into. Looked under the hatch tonight to discover the lines and pump were working but the shower attachment end was attached to nothing. Anybody have insight here? :)
Love this little boat although am not completely up to speed on the workings. The Yanmar is a surprisingly powerful little engine and brings her to cruise speed like a powerful twin diesel...the boat itself handles better than some bigger vessels I've operated in 5-6' seas at 15-18 kts.

Return to “General Discussion”