• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

marine survey

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

ATJEF
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dupont City WV

marine survey

Post by ATJEF »

Need a marine surveyor Annapolis MD familiar with albin 28
Nancy's Promise
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Keyport NJ

Re: marine survey

Post by Nancy's Promise »

I used Atlantic Seaboard Marine in Annapolis MD. Not for an Albin. But they where very good.
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Post by Russell »

I no one gives you a personal recommendation try here for an accredited surveyor.

https://www.marinesurvey.org/?option=co ... 3&view=map
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Post by DCatSea »

I am getting an insurance survey done on 11/30, by Ken Roberts at East Coast Marine Surveys, out of Lothian MD. I am getting this to upgrade to Agreed Hull Value, after doing a stack of maintenance work, upgrades and reinstalls. I hope it will also give me an idea of anything else that I need to do before next years season.
ECMS is at http://www.eastcoastmarinesurveying.com/index2.html. They were recommended by the marina where I keep Mazboot, and are well-regarded locally. They are about 20 minutes out of Annapolis.

I'll let you know how it goes, and my impression of the company.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03
Norseman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palm Coast, Florida

Post by Norseman »

. I am getting this to upgrade to Agreed Hull Value, after doing a stack of maintenance work, upgrades and reinstalls. I hope it will also give me an idea of anything else that I need to do before next years season.
Did the same with my Albin 28TE here in Fort Lauderdale this summer.
Cost was about half of a purchase survey, added $11,500 to agreed value, it can come in handy with the nasty hurricanes we get here in Florida now and then. :roll:
2001 28TE, 6LP-STE, 1,337 hrs, 19X18 four-blade wheel.
Baskovman
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Oakville

Post by Baskovman »

Norseman wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:06 am
. I am getting this to upgrade to Agreed Hull Value, after doing a stack of maintenance work, upgrades and reinstalls. I hope it will also give me an idea of anything else that I need to do before next years season.
Cost was about half of a purchase survey, added $11,500 to agreed value, it can come in handy with the nasty hurricanes we get here in Florida now and then. :roll:
11,500 is not that bad. Last year I had 14,000 added to agreed value

Return to “General Discussion”