• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hetek - Our newest Gold supporting member

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Hetek - Our newest Gold supporting member

Post by jcollins »

Welcome our latest Gold member Hetek. Jon has been with AOG for 10 years, will shortly have 500 posts, and currently owns a "work in progress" A25.
Thank you Jon!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
hetek
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Southold, NY

Re: Hetek - Our newest Gold supporting member

Post by hetek »

Wow!

So it's just before 1 am and I'm working the night shift of my "essential employee" job and have a couple minutes down time. I check AOG to see the latest and I see this.

Again, Wow!

I'm honored! Thanks!

And, yes, my A25 is still "in progress" but nearing completion and looking forward to a launch this summer.
Jon B.
Former owner of...
"Bunkie" - a 1984 A27FC
New owner of...
1977 A25 deLuxe - a work in progress
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Hetek - Our newest Gold supporting member

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Welcome to the 'club within a club'! Suggest a run from Southold to Block Island to Fishers Island to New London & back to Southold as a shakedown sea trial. Wish we'd had a chance to take our boat out to Block Island in 2015 but with all the other activities with our friends at the Weekapaug RI beach house & working on repairing my broken trailer brakes just didn't have time. 10 of us did get to do a day sail in Newport on a 12 meter ex-Americas Cup contender.
s 713.jpg
There were however other consolations as well...
DSCN2570.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “General Discussion”