• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin Singoalla

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

bburns
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Marblehead

Albin Singoalla

Post by bburns »

Hi, I'm a new member of this List who is considering purchasing a 1971 Singoalla sail boat. Thus far I've not found any information about the boat here which leads me to believe there may be another site that I should be checking. Any guidance will be appreciated. Specifically, I'd like to know if there is a reason why production of this model was so short lived and any feedback as to general seaworthiness and sailing ability will also be much appreciated.
Thanks,
BBurns
JT48348
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Detroit

Re: Albin Singoalla

Post by JT48348 »

You will probably have better luck searching overseas websites, specifically Europe, for info on the Albin sailboats.

This forum generally deals with the Albin powerboats made/imported/sold in the USA, some Albin trawlers built in Asia, and the Albin 25 which was made in Sweden. The various early Albin sailboats were made in Europe I believe and not that common in the US, but they still have a following.

Good luck
bburns
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Marblehead

Re: Albin Singoalla

Post by bburns »

Thank you! Looks like I'm back to Google.

Return to “General Discussion”