• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

High Res Albin 28 Image

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

KGK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Falmouth, ME

High Res Albin 28 Image

Post by KGK »

Does anyone have a copy of a high res jpeg of an Albin 28 drawing? I am trying to have cups made with the boat name and image and I cannot seem to find an image that is at least 300 dpi (what they said I needed). Thanks for any guidance!
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Re: High Res Albin 28 Image

Post by catalina_mike »

Send me your email address and I will send you the one I used for reproducing the logos on my 28. It might be a little better...
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal
Ben423
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Two Harbors

Re: High Res Albin 28 Image

Post by Ben423 »

Hi Mike,

We are new owners of a 28 and have been searching for a high quality line drawing of the boat. Can you post it here or email it to me at: yatdesign@aol.com?

We bought our boat in VA last month and plan to keep it there at least until summer, then move it to SoCal. I look forward to catching up with you and other SoCal Albin owners later this year.

Leif

Return to “General Discussion”