• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

28TE Transom Lettering Size

RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: 28TE Transom Lettering Size

Post by RobS »

recppd wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 10:44 pm I did mine with the lettering centered between the port side door and the starboard side of the transom. My brain is very symmetrical and I couldn't get used to centering it across the entire back of the transom like many do. To each their own I guess... :wink:
TOY-RIFIC was the same
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
Nepidae
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essington, PA

Re: 28TE Transom Lettering Size

Post by Nepidae »

Real Estate for your lettering is an most important issue.
If you are a documented boat then the legal aspect of lettering size comes into play.
The requirement in that case is that the home port MUST be 4" tall.
Check under the coast guard site for the specifics.
We are a sundeck with a lot of real estate for our boat name and home port on the stern but I am having another decal made to put on the skirt of the sundeck railing due to the dinghy blocking the name.
The 4" requirement for home port is maintained.

Stern View MO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Calm seas,

Charles

Jane & Charles Williamson
m/v Nepidae
Albin 43 Sundeck
Nepidae.trawler@gmail.com
MTOA-3927
AGLCA - 12114 (ret)
Currently: On the Loop

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”