• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Mid-Atlantic Fishing Trip

mrobertson
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Columbia, MD

Mid-Atlantic Fishing Trip

Post by mrobertson »

I would have posted this in the fishing section but it seems that gets very little action.

I am wondering if there are any offshore/tuna fisherman in the mid-atlantic (NY/NJ/DE/MD/VA/NC) region that run an Albin 28TE? I go back and forth considering one as my next boat, but i would love to fish on one first.

If you are willing to take me - I am an experienced offshore fisherman with the understanding of what it costs to own/operate a boat - you can count on me paying my part, cleaning, etc.

Tall order i understand - i am only interested in a trip oceanside 30+ miles offshore either trolling or chunking. I would just love to see how the boat handles and how it fishes.

Message me or email me at the address below

Thanks,

Mike Robertson
ocsurf80 AT yahoo.com
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: Mid-Atlantic Fishing Trip

Post by RobS »

mrobertson wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:43 am I would have posted this in the fishing section but it seems that gets very little action.
Pun intended? :D
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
mrobertson
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Columbia, MD

Post by mrobertson »

I see what you did there :)
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Post by Jeremyvmd »

I would invite you along, haven't fished the Albin for tuna yet, but that was part of the reason I got my 28. I am more of a jigger when it comes to tuna, but I've allways gone with people who know more than me! I would not consider myself an expert by any means. However we do have several members on both coasts as well as overseas that use their 28s for that type of fishing. If you ever want to tag along on a trip I would be happy to have you!
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
taggteam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape May, NJ

Post by taggteam »

I'm out of Cape May....and fish offshore. Hit me up...

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”