• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Yeti cooler on a 28

Pedro
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Groton Ct

Re: Yeti cooler on a 28

Post by Pedro »

Very swanky cooler Max!
Tom Cunningham
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego-Mulege

Post by Tom Cunningham »

The soft polar coolers are really good and come in several sizes small to xl. They fit well into the built in hatches in the transom and then become very well insulated....also considered a smaller insulated "kill bag" there for the same duty........
Pedro
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Pedro »

Do you mean "polar bear" brand soft coolers? Interesting idea...
Serenity
In Memorium
Home Port: East Islip Anglers, New York

Post by Serenity »

DSCN1501.JPG
DSCN1506.JPG
I looked at the Yeti's, Grizzley's, etc. I just couldn't see paying that much money for a weekend cooler. I went on line at Amazon and ordered a Milee 45 quart cooler. Same construction as the other high priced cooler but at half the price. I paid less that $200 including frt. and tax for the Milee. The cooler has a wire basket to put sandwiches on, a cutting board separates the cooler, bottle opener and a beverage holder on the wide. Ice was still there after 3 days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Max
Serenity 98 28TE
East Islip, Long Island, New York
Pedro
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Pedro »

Update, I went with a Yeti 65 and got a. Ushion made to match the engine cover, they are exactly the same height and when pushed together make a perfect sun pad and berth for extra sleeping space, my Brother in law slept in it for 4 nights on a recent cruise,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”