• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Oil Filled Gauge

Otter
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: San Francisco, CA

Oil Filled Gauge

Post by Otter »

Hi All,

There is an oil filled gauge on the Ablin 31 TE dash. I can't seem to tell what it is measuring and have not had any luck tracing it. Any input on this?

I apologize that I don't have pictures...I forgot to take them yesterday. I will try to take pictures later this week, though I thought I would post the question without pictures first and see if anyone knew right away.

Thanks!
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Re: Oil Filled Gauge

Post by Russell »

This might be a vacuum gauge for the Racor fuel filter. Check to see if something is connected to the top of the filter cannister instead of a T-handle. They sell gauges that screw in to the top of the filter but also a remote gauge so you do not need to go into the engine compartment to read it.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL
Otter
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: San Francisco, CA

Re: Oil Filled Gauge

Post by Otter »

I will look for this over the weekend.