• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

31 TE height

Ray Whitney

31 TE height

Post by Ray Whitney »

We just sold our 31 TE and the new owner needs to ship it to New York, what is the shipping height? anyone had any experience shipping a 31 TE?We will be shipping from Florida. Thanks Ray
SCHUTZEE
First Mate
First Mate

Post by SCHUTZEE »

When mine was on the truck it was just over the legal limt with the radar arch removed, but I don't remember the exact height. Did you happen to sell to someone named Joe? I know he was looking for a white hull.
Ray Whitney

31 TE

Post by Ray Whitney »

Yes Joe was the happy buyer, the deal is not yet done, but have confidence it will be shortly. The survey is done, the boat was rated as bristol condition, made me proud. Now need to ship it to New York. How did you remove the radar arch, did you cut the wires to the electronics? Thanks Ray
SCHUTZEE
First Mate
First Mate

Post by SCHUTZEE »

I removed the radar unit completely. I then unbolted the arch and had enough play in the wires to suspend it behind the pilothouse. For such a long trip, I would remove it completely.

Joe had been looking at my 31, but wanted a white hull. I live only a few miles from him. Congrats on your sale.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”