• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rod Racks

RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rod Racks

Post by RicM »

My friend Dave just did the second fitting on some new cherry rod racks in Time After Time. Check em out....Still needs the final finish, but I'm thrilled!
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Very nice Ric!

Do you think you could post a few measurements, rough drawing, etc. Anything that would help me replicate those nice looking rod holders? My daughter, whose quarter berth is the current storage location, would be most grateful!

How long is the longest rod in that photo? Are you going to add any kind of cord or latch to secure them in heavy weather?
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

That's pretty nice. Of course, the 8' long poles we use here wouldn't fit up there in one piece, but hey, you could always break them down.
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

alternative

Post by RicM »

Or buy a 35 TE hehe. As they have not been finished or screwed in yet I will do a tracing when the come out Monday.
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”