• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

air conditioning

got2dive
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: none

air conditioning

Post by got2dive »

i have a 2001 31 te and want to run an air conditioning vent to the helm area has anyone done this and how did you run the duct work
Sisu22
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ventura, CA

Re: air conditioning

Post by Sisu22 »

My 1994 has what I believe is an aftermarket install and it only has one vent, near the galley sink.
1994 TE 28' w/ Cummins 250
kowal_53
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by kowal_53 »

Mine came with one just under the throttle. It was a small 3 or 4 inched vent which you can close or open. I really don't use mine upstairs since that small vent can not seem to compete with the sun load. I will open it on humid days during the evening and night.
Current: Good Mojo 2008 TE 31 - Cummins QSC 8.3 500 HP
Former: Blue Without You 2006 TE 28 - Yanmar 6PLA - 315 HP
amber jj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Turkey Point ont. canada

Post by amber jj »

Our 31 is a 2000. The ducting runs from the air conditioner on the starboard side up behind the head and vented out the shower cabinet from there it goes through the dash and comes out the top of where the throttle is mounted the same as Kowals other than ours vents out the top. We have the same issue that it won’t cool the pilot house.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”