• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Pans

RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Pans

Post by RicM »

Here's a nitpicky one....Miss K & I just finished 1 week aboard Time After Time and the whole thing went surprisingly well. I learned a lot (did you know you can get a damn good shave with a mixture of Coppertone and liquid soap?). One major problem was using the stove. It's that single burner Glomate butane stove, which also worked surprisingly well. The problem was the inexpensive non stick pan I got at the market kept sliding off the stove. The stove top, when turned over has 4 legs that have notches that appear to be there to grip the pan bottom to keep it centered. Has anyone found a pan that fits the stove top? You would think that Glomaster would make one but I can't find it online......
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
Capt Ron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Butane

Post by Capt Ron »

Sorry I can't help with the pan size, but the butane cannister at West Marine is nearly $7.00. At Ace hardware the same tube is $1.79!
Owner of 28' TE

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”