• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Compton 33

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Compton 33

Post by whwells »

Wondering if anyone knows of one of the sister boats for sale? I am aware of the recent purchase in Flor. of one by a So. Cal. member. What a great fine.

Given I remain boatless the Compton would be a serious consideration. Send me a personal note if you know are hear of one.

whwells "Howard"
Tom Cunningham
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego-Mulege

Re: Compton 33

Post by Tom Cunningham »

Hi Howard. So far nothing but good to say on the Compton....I'm impressed. Bellingham Yachts in Wa. was a west coast rep for them and appears on their brochure. They may know where a couple wound up....Also Seacoast Yachts in Santa Barbara sold a couple in the last two years. A Broker would have access to where, when, and selling price through the years. Best of luck, Tom.
TMW
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Connecticut

Post by TMW »

Hi Howard, I've owned a Compton for a few years now. I would be happy to help you with anything you may need.

Good Luck,
Joe
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Thanks Guys: I spoke with the broker in Santa Barbara. She sold the one there and does not know of any others. One may crop up while I am looking for something else.

Considering another Sabre as there are no Albin's that are out there likely to work for me now.

Howard
Tom Cunningham
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego-Mulege

Post by Tom Cunningham »

Hi Howard. FYI one of the two Comptons in Santa Barbara has just been listed for sale there....Tom.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”