• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rudder post shelf 31 TE

Ben62
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Wilmington NC/Atlantic Beach NC

Rudder post shelf 31 TE

Post by Ben62 »

The shelf/ bracket where the top of my ruddder post iis secured has cracked and needs to be replaced. The current Shelf was made of aluminum. The rotor shaft itself is made from stainless steel. There was a Teflon washer in between, but I think this occurred because of the dysimilar metals.The auto pilot is also grounded to the aluminum shelf

I’m getting a new and fabricated..

Has anyone else had this happen?
I’m going to have it made again, should I go with stainless steel rather than aluminum.? If I have it made out of stainless steel will I still be able to ground the auto pilot to this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Ben

31 TE

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”