• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

My 04 '28' flush deck

jaybap
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: newport RI

My 04 '28' flush deck

Post by jaybap »

Hi guys,

Thought a throw up a pic from this past couple days. Me and wife slipped at the Boat basin on Block island. Great boat for over knighting. I bought this boat from a forum member. Formally Miss Darcy. Boat was in great shape with only 300 hours but needed some upgrading and for piece of mond I need my mechanic to run through it. So far since I bought it:

New Raymarine Axion MFD with Quantum radar
Yanmar ran through, new hoses, new belts, sent the injectors out
All new pumps salt, bildge
Needed a lot more rod holders!
And the new name

Now that I have her the way I want she is a great boat. Coming from center consoles this is a big change but loving the layout and so is my wife and 1 year old. Look forward to contributing more on this site
IMG_0285 (003).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
2004 28' Albin FD "DOG DAZE II"
Jaredh
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Falmouth, Maine

Re: My 04 '28' flush deck

Post by Jaredh »

Nice! Looks familiar. I don’t think many have the step up to the helm area, that means you got the deeper cockpit and flush deck!
2003 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck "Isla" (Formerly "Dogonit")

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”