• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Anyone with a 31TE in or around Maryland

tberti001
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Southern Md

Anyone with a 31TE in or around Maryland

Post by tberti001 »

I'm interested in purchasing an Albin and have looked at the 28's but am leaning towards the 31. While I've been studying both boats, I haven't had the pleasure of physically seeing one other than tons of articles and photo's.

If anyone local in the Maryland/Va would be kind enough to show off their boat I'd appreciate it. I live in the Solomon's Island area of Maryland and am willing to drive a few hours to see one.

Cheers
Tom
Rick B
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Chesapeake/ Potomac

Re: Anyone with a 31TE in or around Maryland

Post by Rick B »

I think there is one at the solomons yacht center? or one of those marinas right there, saw it a couple weeks ago in a slip. I have mine on the Occoquan river in Va. You are welcome to come out and see mine if you like.
furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Post by furball »

Tom,
We're on Kent Island and only recently purchased our 31 but we are happy to provide a look around.
Good luck
Chief
2005 31TE
Cummins 450

Formerly,
Transition
2006 28TE
Yanmar 6LP
tberti001
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Southern Md

Post by tberti001 »

Thanks for the replys.

As it turns out I have a pending contract with one in Florida. Interesting in that I've been studying them for some time now but never actually been on one. Its a roll of the dice but I'm confident given the positive ownership responses that I'll like the vessel. Going to visit some relatives in Florida tomorrow and look her over. If my visit goes well I plan on a Hull & Engine survey.

Again, thanks for your responses. I'll let you know how it goes.
Rick B
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Chesapeake/ Potomac

Post by Rick B »

You will be pleasantly surprised with the difference between the 28 and 31 as far as size goes. Good luck in your search.
britbasser
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Occoquan VA

Post by britbasser »

Rick B wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 am I think there is one at the solomons yacht center? or one of those marinas right there, saw it a couple weeks ago in a slip. I have mine on the Occoquan river in Va. You are welcome to come out and see mine if you like.
OMG, dad and I see your boat all the time..... there is also a 28 in occoquan too.....

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”