• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Coffee maker Ideas

Tunateaser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Babylon, NY

Coffee maker Ideas

Post by Tunateaser »

I've been looking for a good coffee maker for a 31 TE. The opening for the traditional coffee maker location is 11"h x 16W. I have found listings for a Contoure cmm2000 which seems perfect, and maybe the Black and decker scm2000bd, which may or may not fit. For some reason these under cabinet coffee makers don't seem to be made any more.
With the height of only 11" it is hard to find some thing to fit that doesn't have to be removed to use. The Contoure cmm2000 seems to be perfect and looks like it would retain the pot in a rolling sea, at least with a small modification. It is strange how they are both all over the internet but no buying opportunities I've even tried Canadian and European sites. Any Suggestions?

Eric
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Express
Hull#223
Twin 315 Yanmar 6lpa-stp
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Coffee maker Ideas

Post by DougSea »

We use a Keurig "Single" coffee maker that is velcro'd to the counter. We like the versatility and flavor choices, and the pods stay fresh. This single cup version doesn't have a water reservoir so you don't need to worry about leaving it full and creating a science experiment in the tank...

https://www.amazon.com/Keurig-K-Cup-Bre ... ffee+maker
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Tunateaser
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tunateaser »

Thats an idea also the nesspresso pixie which will fit the opening but I'd rather not have to move it to make coffee
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Express
Hull#223
Twin 315 Yanmar 6lpa-stp
pbramble
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Grays Inn Creek, MD

Post by pbramble »

Tunateaser,
I just recently bought this for making coffee on my 28TE. My wife prefers tea, so we will have tea kettle on board, so this seemed like a good space saving solution for both of us

https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Silicone-Co ... ay&sr=8-22
Paul Bramble
1994 28 TE, Engine Box
"The Village Flirt"
Grays Inn Creek, MD
Tunateaser
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tunateaser »

I lucked out. I did another search on the Contoure cmm2000. even though it was discontinued years ago. I found one on Ebay, Brand new in the box. Fits like a glove.
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Express
Hull#223
Twin 315 Yanmar 6lpa-stp
kowal_53
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by kowal_53 »

I had an issue with a leaking filter basket. I called the manufacture and they said that this model had a defect. (This means the non latching original version was replaced by a latching version) They sent me one for free, and as a bonus it did not leak.
Current: Good Mojo 2008 TE 31 - Cummins QSC 8.3 500 HP
Former: Blue Without You 2006 TE 28 - Yanmar 6PLA - 315 HP
Emcunningham
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Chestertown

Post by Emcunningham »

Nespresso Breville Mini should fit. Fantastic coffee!
Tunateaser
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tunateaser »

Perfect Fit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Express
Hull#223
Twin 315 Yanmar 6lpa-stp

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”