• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2007 Flush Deck Tips ?

Expoguy
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Dana Point, CA

2007 Flush Deck Tips ?

Post by Expoguy »

Looking at 2007 Flush Deck with the L shape seating. Anything I should be looking for on this year and model ?
Ben423
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Two Harbors

Re: 2007 Flush Deck Tips ?

Post by Ben423 »

We looked at that model when we were searching for an A28. Liked the seating arrangement but eventually settled on the more open design of the original FD. Engine access isn't great on either boat, but appeared to be a little tighter on the Newport edition. Under way, the twin captain's chairs work better for us than the bench. We love our boat and I'm sure if we'd chosen the Newport, we'd love it just as much.
Expoguy
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Dana Point, CA

Post by Expoguy »

Ben423 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:14 am We looked at that model when we were searching for an A28. Liked the seating arrangement but eventually settled on the more open design of the original FD. Engine access isn't great on either boat, but appeared to be a little tighter on the Newport edition. Under way, the twin captain's chairs work better for us than the bench. We love our boat and I'm sure if we'd chosen the Newport, we'd love it just as much.
Thank you for the response and hope to be in our new boat 30 days from now.
Alan_Douville
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Saint Joseph Michigan, Pier 33

Post by Alan_Douville »

We have had no issues with ours outside normal Maint. We use the L seating all the time, love it. I can screw in a seat for a co-pilot if needed, we use that option for fishing.
Alan

2008 28 Albin TE NE
Valkyrie
St. Joseph MI.
Hull Number: AUL 28 942 H 708

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”