• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Auto Pilot Long island Mechanic

LISal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Merrick, NY

Auto Pilot Long island Mechanic

Post by LISal »

Hey guys thank you for everyone's insight. I just purchased serenity a 28 te 1998. I am looking to install auto pilot or have it installed. i am not a mechanic and believe this one is above my pay grade.. Has anyone had any experience with any of the local shops on south shore of long island? I have raymarine on the boat now gps fish finder and radar have been looking at the raymarine auto pilot it appears the one i need is he ev-100 p70r. I am not sure if there is a need for the ev-150 p70rs. If anyone has some insight it would be greatly appreciated.. If you could let me know the cost of install i would appreciate it and if anyone has tip for installer also appreciate it..
Thank you
LISal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Merrick, NY

Re: Auto Pilot Long island Mechanic

Post by LISal »

Roger at CMI in lindenhurst came highly recommend. I have not had him do any work yet but he has spent a lot of time with me and we are getting close . He is extremely knowledgeable..

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”