• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Trailer Specifications for 28te flush deck

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Trailer Specifications for 28te flush deck

Post by whwells »

Anyone have information on the specifications to build a trailer. Pacfic Trailer's formerly in So. San Fran. built these for Bellingham Yachts the former West Coast
Albin Dealer. They have relocated their plant to So. Cal. and in the process lost the specifications.
They will not undertake building one without specifications. Anyone have the specifications or know of east coast builder that still has them?
Anyone know of a used one for sale without the boat. There are a few packages but all with the engine box not to my liking.
Send me a message if you have information.
Howard
Jaredh
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Falmouth, Maine

Re: Trailer Specifications for 28te flush deck

Post by Jaredh »

whwells wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:24 pm Anyone have information on the specifications to build a trailer. Pacfic Trailer's formerly in So. San Fran. built these for Bellingham Yachts the former West Coast
Albin Dealer. They have relocated their plant to So. Cal. and in the process lost the specifications.
They will not undertake building one without specifications. Anyone have the specifications or know of east coast builder that still has them?
Anyone know of a used one for sale without the boat. There are a few packages but all with the engine box not to my liking.
Send me a message if you have information.
Howard
I had the trailer for my 03 flush deck built by Loadmaster. They did an awesome job and it came in at about $8500 shipped for a steel trailer (I launch by travel lift). No adjustment was required once I got the trailer and it has towed flawlessly over 7500 miles during the last 2 years including two round trips from Maine to the Florida Keys.

I can't imagine they would want to share their build specs, but they build an awesome 28TE trailer. I knew they knew their stuff when they asked if it was an engine box or flush deck boat so they could place the axles appropriately for ideal tongue weight.
2003 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck "Isla" (Formerly "Dogonit")

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”