• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Faded Hull

LISal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Merrick, NY

Faded Hull

Post by LISal »

I have found a quick fix and it works!!! Leprechaun Magic is magic it will bring you faded hull back in seconds with no hard work.. I have done multi step black to white compounds to polish and after all that work i cant see why not just use the MAGIC it only last a week or two depending on use. But it goes on so easy i use a 8inch OB wheel with wool that is reused each time. There is no need to do anything else i went over the entire boat this winter with 1200 0r 1400 and i didnt do the stern as i was gonna have it wrapped and you cant tell the difference when i put the magic on it all looks the same. I will never wax again its alot of work and only lasts a month or so. For me application time of wax is a full day or two of sweating and using at least 5 different products and 2 machines. 6 inch wheel and 8inch ob. With the magic you can by hand do the entire boat in a hour with the wheel it literally takes me 20 minutes and i am shinning. I keep it on the boat and when I am going to dinner or just want to shine i put it on. For the first week it looks great then starts to fade. If you don't use the boat much i think it would last longer. It truly is magic how you can go over the oxidation especialy when its almost white instead of green and it goes away with no effort. I am very happy and will use it instead of the wax or poly glow. poly glow is good and seals well but is like floor wax and hard to remove.
LISal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Merrick, NY

Re: Faded Hull

Post by LISal »

I have found a quick fix and it works!!! Leprechaun Magic is magic it will bring you faded hull back in seconds with no hard work.. I have done multi step black to white compounds to polish and after all that work i cant see why not just use the MAGIC it only last a week or two depending on use. But it goes on so easy i use a 8inch OB wheel with wool that is reused each time. There is no need to do anything else i went over the entire boat this winter with 1200 0r 1400 and i didnt do the stern as i was gonna have it wrapped and you cant tell the difference when i put the magic on it all looks the same. I will never wax again its alot of work and only lasts a month or so. For me application time of wax is a full day or two of sweating and using at least 5 different products and 2 machines. 6 inch wheel and 8inch ob. With the magic you can by hand do the entire boat in a hour with the wheel it literally takes me 20 minutes and i am shinning. I keep it on the boat and when I am going to dinner or just want to shine i put it on. For the first week it looks great then starts to fade. If you don't use the boat much i think it would last longer. It truly is magic how you can go over the oxidation especialy when its almost white instead of green and it goes away with no effort. I am very happy and will use it instead of the wax or poly glow. poly glow is good and seals well but is like floor wax and hard to remove.
Quick Reply

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”