• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

31te systems diagram

Plastikosmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Rhode Island

31te systems diagram

Post by Plastikosmd »

Are there any systems diagrams for any yrs of 31te around?
I checked out the literature section. Specs are handy but a manual maybe helpful. It doesn’t seem that Albin was big on manuals per my reading?

This may save me from asking dumb questions like, where does this hose/tube/fitting go to?
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Re: 31te systems diagram

Post by Pitou »

There doesn't seam to be mechanical drawings kicking around for the 31TE as there are for the 28TE. A few things have been loaded here and there as members have stumbled into them, but that's about it.

Beyond asking questions here, the best thing that yu can do is get down below and become familiar with your bilges and behind all acccess hatches. You'll find your hot water tank below the dinette. For me the dinette table gets removed each year to access the hatch below in order to bypass the hot water tank for winterizing. I've been everywhere with exception of behind and under the galley cabinet housing the fridge, stove & sink .. I know that the day will eventually come!
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
Mike Ebert
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Sausalito, CA

Post by Mike Ebert »

I remember a few years ago that a 31 TE was offered for sale on one of the yacht websites. They said it came complete with a manual and all drawings. I sent them an email and told the broker that he would be a hero to Albin owners if he would be willing to send out copies. Never heard back from him so it may have been B.S.

If someone did buy that boat and has the paperwork, good karma may come your way!
CATCHALL
31 ft. TE
Sausalito, CA
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

On the upside and more importantly, I received oversized 3 ring binders chock full with manuals on every component installed onboard including water, baitwell & bilge pumps, shaft seal, generator, engine, vacuflush system, intake strainers, charger, hot water tank, fridge, reading lamps, stereo, airconditoner, bow thruster and the list goes on. Albin did do a good job keeping these together to pass along with each build.

I received all of the above with my 28TE as well, but also the mechanical drawings which were a nice soft first touch when getting started in understanding how the basics were put together.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”