• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Peninsular motor

Larry cessna
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Rock Hall MD

Peninsular motor

Post by Larry cessna »

I am still looking for anyone with the Peninsular Beast . I need zinc information and have a few other questions. Also looking for the motor manual. You can send me a post or and email larryrcessna@outlook.com
Thanks
DougA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Noyo Harbor Fort Bragg, CA

Re: Peninsular motor

Post by DougA »

Larry, I have a '96 28TE with Peninsular motor. The motor was totally replaced about 5 years ago so I hope I will not have problems that the originals had. Replacement motor has about 400 hours and runs fine. The only zinc I have found in the motor was in the heat exchanger. I just replaced it.
Doug A.
96 28TE "Chinook"
Fort Bragg CA
Larry cessna
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Rock Hall MD

Re: Peninsular motor

Post by Larry cessna »

Thank you. I do know there that on is just wanted to make sure I was not missing any. This is my first year with the boat, I ran it about 40 hours and it seems to run great.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”