• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

31 TE Raw Water Intake Hose Diameter ?

Mark Laurnen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

31 TE Raw Water Intake Hose Diameter ?

Post by Mark Laurnen »

Happy Holidays to all of you! I have a 31 TE stored dry out of state, no easy access. I would like to add Groco Engine Flush Kits (MPN: L-24-SSC200 ?) above the two seawater intake seacocks. This would be for winterizing flushes, and for hopefully unnecessary emergency bilge pumping capability. Do any of you have experience with this fitting? Do any of you know the diameter of the hoses from the seacocks to the factory Groco strainers? My recollection would have me guess that they are 2” diameter, but I would appreciate confirmation or correct information. Also, if I have the size right, these units are presently available on eBay for $150 apiece. That price seems reasonable to me unless someone can suggest a better source. As always, I am very appreciative of all your combined experience and wisdom! Thank you.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”