• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 35 with bait tank

tayfunmeric
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Turkey

Albin 35 with bait tank

Post by tayfunmeric »

Hello, I have a 2000 model Albin 35 Te without the bait tank at the transom. I saw some models with it. I wanted to custom built similar setup. Does any one knows the dimensions? I also wonder how the deck hatch below is opening and how you remove the hatch box.
Thank you in advance,
Tayfun
loganmj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bellingham, WA

Re: Albin 35 with bait tank

Post by loganmj »

I'm still learning the Albin lineup and not sure what is standard vs optional vs custom. Our boat has a bait tank against the cabin wall to right of the door as you are looking at the bow, but that doesn't sound like what you are describing. We have three removable fiberglass boxes, one aft and on centerline and two outboard one on either side. I can send you dimensions of the boxes if that helps, and snap a pic or two next time I am at the boat. On our boat the bins don't have drains or water plumbed into them so we only use them for dry storage (extra life jackets, folding chairs, spare dock lines, water hose, etc). I do like that they come out easy giving great access to steering gear, generator, holding tank, aft end of fuel tanks, etc. I'm not sure if modifiying one of the bins like we have to a bait tank would be an easy thing or not. They are pretty sturdy but not sure if they would be up to supporting the forces imparted on them if full of water. There is plenty of room to plumb in a drain and water feed though if needed.
Mike and Shannon
Tonic
2000 Albin 35TE (galley up, no FB)
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370's
tayfunmeric
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Turkey

Re: Albin 35 with bait tank

Post by tayfunmeric »

233470.5b63a1171cb3ee5b7594eff5.xl.jpg
Hi, Thank you for your answer. I was referring to the one in the attachment actually. I replaced the existing small livewell with a steering station actually. I want to put a portable external bait tank or order to my fiber guy just the one in the picture. I just need to understand the dimensions and volume.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”