• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Fuel sender Albin Flush deck

dasabalon
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Islip

Fuel sender Albin Flush deck

Post by dasabalon »

Does anyone know the direct replacement fuel sender for the flush deck model. I don’t want to pull it and measure it then put the old one back and wait for the new one.
I know I’m lazy.
Thanks
Don
Abalon
2004 flushdeck
Islip NY
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Re: Fuel sender Albin Flush deck

Post by Carl »

83663106-9993-4EF0-A455-405B88F779A4.jpeg

This is a 2006 FD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Norseman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palm Coast, Florida

Post by Norseman »

WEMA did merge with or got bought by KUS.
Not sure if they kept the same model numbers.
Went to their warehouse in Davie, Florida to get a sender and gauge for my water tank 2 years ago.
Best to remove old sender and measure depth: My fuel tank sender is 25% of: A full tank shows 3/4, 3/4 shows 1/2, etc.
Pretty much ignoring the tank gauge, using Flo Scan instead, a bit more accurate. :shock:
2001 28TE, 6LP-STE, 1,337 hrs, 19X18 four-blade wheel.
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Post by Carl »

So According to the numbers stamped in the top of the sending unit, it’s a wema ssl 16.5. They appear to be readily available when doing a search. Check yours and see if it’s the same. When doing that, check your connections at the sending unit. My gauge quit working and when looking at the unit, I discovered a wire had broken at the connection.
Good luck!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”