• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Dimensions 31 TE

Mark Laurnen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

Dimensions 31 TE

Post by Mark Laurnen »

Hello all. I am far removed from my boat, a 31 TE, but was hoping someone could take some measurements of theirs and send me the information. I am needing the L x W xH of the storage compartment beneath the port side wheelhouse bench seat. I have a pending trip and I’m considering purchase of a compact valise life raft. If I can get the dimensions, and the prospective raft fits, I’ll order. Otherwise I’ll go without a raft and measure when I get to the boat. I am looking at a Revere Costal Elite 4 man sized at 25” X 18” X 10”. If any 31 owner has time to take a measurement I will be very appreciative.

THANK YOU
MadMoney
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Seattle Washington

Re: Dimensions 31 TE

Post by MadMoney »

I'm splitting my time between Seattle and Anacortes right now... I think I saw your boat last week when I was out for a walk. Happy to swing by and measure whatever you need. Feel free to reach out if you still need some help.

206-226-7700 (call or text)
a-dub@live.com

Anthony Warren
1999 28' Albin MadMoney
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Dimensions 31 TE

Post by irishwake »

Sorry I haven’t replied sooner. The insert that goes in the opening is 121/2 wide by 28 long in the back by 21 long in the front and the depth is 8 “. I have the life raft that you are looking to purchase and keep it on my shower seat. A little to large for that space. Hope to never have to use it. Any other info feel free to ask.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”