• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

31 or 35 TE

etesian32
Mate
Mate
Home Port: none

Re: 31 or 35 TE

Post by etesian32 »

Thanks to all. Yes bow thruster and yes Summersalt from NH. Small world the previous owner lives 5 minutes away in Dunbarton NH next town over from me. I'll have to look into the rendevous, sounds fun. I would appreciate any other info about the Albins as I'm going to the dark side from a 33 hunter sloop. :D Craig forward some info on your Albin for sale. I know someone looking for a 28.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Steve
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Post by Legacy »

Congratulations on your acquisition! Just finished up my last trip on Legacy - - visited friends at the Wentworth by the Sea in NH and now Legacy is shrink wrapped for the winter. Enjoy your winter, by February you'll be going nuts to get out on the water!

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
Cie2887810@aol.com
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Riverhead NY

Post by Cie2887810@aol.com »

What is the fuel burn and cruising speed on a 35’ year with a single yanmar 370hp
Cie2887810@aol.com
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Riverhead NY

Post by Cie2887810@aol.com »

TE that is
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Hi,
You may not have noticed, but you are replying to a comment from 2009. I'm not sure about the fuel burn but you should consider starting a new post.

Thanks!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

y Re: 31 or 35 TE

Post by whwells »

As a former owner of the 35te flybridge I recall no stability problems with the boat.
Howard

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”