• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Sliding door helm enclouser 94 28 TE

cahoots5

Sliding door helm enclouser 94 28 TE

Post by cahoots5 »

Hi all I have just moved my new boat from the East coast to the West coast. My wife and I plan to cruse the northwest ( lots of rain ) this next year, and are looking to add a sliding door and helm enclouser to our 1994 28 TE. We wonder if sum one out there has a removed a wall or some of the items needed to add the wall. Thanks Steve and Brooks, on the left coast[/u]
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

If you'll be up here in the summer, the Alaskan Bulkhead won't really be necessary. You can get by perfectly fine with a high quality canvas curtain. It actually doesn't rain here very much in the summer.

Personally, I would want the bulkhead anyway, but that's just my personal preference, since I like to use the boat year-round. I would also have a canvas cover made for the cockpit (but would leave the sides open).
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

sliding door

Post by Butch »

We have one and we don't think we are missing anything over the canvas cover. it is absolutely fantastic. However we have the engine underneath our feet and the sliding door allows us to cruise the eastern shore even now til xmas. I think it is a great option. Good luck on the left coast

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”