• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

35 TE Albin flybridge

RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: 35 TE Ablin flybridge

Post by RobS »

whwells wrote:....Is there someway to post the email pictures sent to me by the broker?
You must save those photos locally (to your computer) first. Then follow this viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1249
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Have been in Gig Harbor, Wa. & Bremerton, Wa. visiting with a friend. Their home looks out over the
Olympia Nat. Forest to the Bros Mountains which remain snow capped even at this point of the summer.
What a beautiful and delight mornng sunsrise view to wake up to.

Came up to check over the Luhrs which was hauled to Gig Harbor hopefullly to find a buyer. A few callls but no bites. Sure would be great to sell the old boat after investing my life in the 35 Albin te flybridge. If there is an interests out there amoug your non Albin owners friends the boat can be seen at Sunset Marina and their web site. 290 Luhrs twin yanmar 140's (said to be bullet proof) 1990 with the Furuno Nav Net 3 series and auto pilot. Great deep walk around for those with children & grandchildren and a 3 axle Champion alum. trailer.

We are headed up to Anacortes, Wa today to check out my new covered slip that will become available after Oct 1. Will see if my friend came help me with the photos and how to load. Can't wait for the Albin to get here from Ontario, Canada mid Sept. Should be some really great crusing up here. Water, water everywhere & then these great mountains for a backdrop.

Edited by Administrator - Photos added
01-NibblesFromPortAft.jpg
02-PortStern.jpg
03-Transom.jpg
04-Bow.jpg
05-UpperHelm.jpg
06-UpperHelmViewAft.jpg
07-CockpitAft.jpg
08-CockpitForward.jpg
09-MasterForward.jpg
10-Galley.jpg
11-GalleyAft.jpg
12-Head.jpg
13-HeadSink.jpg
14-LowerHelmFwd.jpg
15-SetteAndTable.jpg
16-SalonTV.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
DestinSteve
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Destin, FL

Post by DestinSteve »

Nibbles looks great. The dark hull is very classy!
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Wow, beautiful boat, enjoy her.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Doug: Yes, Jeff Sharff is planning to come up to BC from Anacortes and lead me back. Should be a fun trip with a local experienced mariner. Schedule now is for Oct 5 or 6th depending on when he can get up. All this assumes the Irene has not caused transportation problems for me.

Did you all do well back there?
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

So far so good. Got a quick look at the boat last night and all seemed ok. EVERY line showed signs of being under strain, glad I "over tied" with pretty much every line I own. Had all of my fenders deployed as well (I own way more fenders than I realized!!)

Hoping for a more complete check tomorrow but at this point I think I'm good.

Have you heard anything on your hauler? I know VT got hammered with rain and flooding, haven't heard anything from Canada.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Weather permiting the boat should finally go down a week from this Sun on Oct 30th and maybe even the 29th. Really has to get down the hill as I am worried about the bad seas with winter conditions.
Besides when it gets to home port it will feel like having a the boat. So far it has been mostly worry and delay. Good times ahead.
whwells "Howard"
tconnelly254
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: New York Harbor

Post by tconnelly254 »

Hi all,

Wanted to revise this old thread, as I'm the new owner of an Albin 35TE with flybridge/hard top.

This is my first flybridge boat in general, as well. So far I find the experience a little daunting, but also pretty awesome, in fair weather.

Does anyone know what the flybridges are designed to hold, weight/capacity wise? There is seating for 7, but I'm thinking with 4-5 large heavy dudes up there, even hitting a moderate wake could get a little topsy turvy.

Are there hard weight limits I should be mindful of on these models?

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”