• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

hi all from the blue heron

DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: hi all from the blue heron

Post by DougSea »

I was going through the pictures on my phone and found this pair of shots at our marina. Look familiar?
BlueHeron-Cove.jpg
BlueHeron2-Cove.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
dtmartin82
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Edgewater, Md

Re: hi all from the blue heron

Post by dtmartin82 »

Thanks Doug, That is prob the way to go as bad as this girl's hull is. The marina was talking some kind of polymer that they put on i believe, there was a sailboat at the marina that they had done approx 10 years ago..It still looked new..but we did get her cleaned up a little..and she looks very familiar...except the Essex now says EDGEWATER...thanks so much
dtmartin82
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Edgewater, Md

Blue Heron

Post by dtmartin82 »

Hi everyone....

We did end up painting the boat and enjoyed a couple months on her last summer running the ICW..it was a great time for us and our pup...but decided at that point that we want to spend more time on the boat traveling when we can...space wise it is ok, but spending months, we decided to upgrade to a trawler... as sorry as we were to see her go last month... we were happy to see her get a new home and where to...back to Conn where she started... a nice younger couple with a couple kids that will love have a week-end home away from home... this is what she looks like now...but they did re name her... current name "Ripple" if you see her out and about ... give them a big Albin Welcome ...:) we miss her, but are looking forward to the next lady in our life ...

download/file.php?mode=view&id=14590
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”